  From: Jim Meier <fatjim@home.com>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 02:25:27 -0600

GGIwrapper for python finally ready.

After a bit of struggle with work schedules, python extension writing,
and learning that variable-argument functions in C are just plain _bad_,
my GGIwrapper for python is ready for public scrutiny. There are many
rough and unfinished corners, but it is certainly useful to play with,
and I personally have used it to make useful applications (a sort of
hypercard clone).

It's sitting in the "incoming" directory at ftp.ggi-project.org right
now. Please tell me what you think and how it could be improved.. I am
eager for both suggestions and criticism.

There is a quick and dirty README file in the archive, but we all know
how to dig into the source to find out how it works... (in other words,
i have only four hour left to sleep before work. ask me if you want
explainations! :)

see you in the AM..

You know it's time to rethink your design when you can't debug your
#defines.
-Jim.