  From: teunis <teunis@computersupportcentre.com>
  To  : GGI Developers <ggi-develop@eskimo.com>
  Date: Sun, 23 May 1999 23:41:50 -0700 (MST)

video4linux blues

well - does any video4linux app work under GGI?
Should I make one?

My prob is that C++ libs don't work thanks to upgrading to glibc-2.1 and
being unable to recompile libstdc++... or the compiler for that matter
(segmentation fault) *sigh*

Any ideas, suggestions?  I just picked up a Zoltrix TV-Max and the
software -seems- to work (sorta) but crashes due to C++ probs so I was
thinking of making a C/GGI interface...

Think this'll work?

G'day, eh? :)
	- Teunis

PS: if anyone has ideas on how to fix C++ probs LET ME KNOW.. this is a
pain!  (libstdc++ is included in egcs-whatever and I have 990517) though
compiled last was 2.93.06(?date?) and it's buggy *sigh*