  From: Marcus Sundberg <mackan@stacken.kth.se>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 21:23:44 +0000

Re: incidentals on libGII

teunis wrote:

> linux_kbd.h:
>
> selectbits.h does not exist in glibc-2.1; commented out and compiled
> successfully :)
>
> Could someone test this?  (yes am crazy and running glibc-2.1 - should I
> copy selectbits.h from glibc-2.0 include dir?)

Que???
There is no file named linux_kbd.h in any GGI package, and furthermore
there is no other file including selectbits.h either...
Some old dependency files you have lying around since compiling
against glibc 2.0?

(Fyi, I've been running glibc2.1 since it was released, and it works
just fine with GGI)

        Marcus Sundberg        | http://www.stacken.kth.se/~mackan/
       Stockholm, Sweden       |   E-Mail: mackan@stacken.kth.se