  From: Marcus Sundberg <mackan@stacken.kth.se>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 21:15:23 +0000

Re: Mouse: Error reading mouse: Resource temporarily unavailable

teunis wrote:

> Mouse: Error reading mouse: Resource temporarily unavailable
>
> this error message is always received on any amount of data coming in from
> /dev/gpmdata pipethrough.  (/dev/gpmdata is a FIFO buffer iirc)
>
> This -was- fixed before.
>
> Why is this message back?
> (as near as I can tell just disabling the errormessage fixed it before)
>
> Watching this scroll by -every- slightest movement of the mouse is
> highly... irritating.
>
> Could this -please- be fixed for once and for all... and a note placed?
> This only seems to show up when I use GPM as the mouse pipethrough (which
> I -always- do as it's used for coordinating X as well... though as I'm
> using XGGI it's no longer such a big deal)

I need more info in order to fix anything.
What application(s) does it appear with and what arguments did you use?
Did you set any GGI-related env-vars?
Did you config your mouse?
What does GGI_DEBUG=255 tell you?

        Marcus Sundberg        | http://www.stacken.kth.se/~mackan/