  From: Andreas Beck <becka@rz.uni-duesseldorf.de>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 21:56:19 +0200

Re: Some precision about raster operation (Was RE: some though ab out raster operations)

> BS] I wanted to do some font
> drawing, but to display something are simple as a truetype font

As simple as a truetype font ???

Show me a graphics lib other than Win GDI or the Apple stuff it was
derived from that includes this. Actually try this in X without using
an external fontserver.

> I have to load a lot of extension. I tought it was core service (low level).

Rendering fonts is IMHO about as lowlevel as OpenGL.

And what do you mean with "a lot of" ?

and an ExtAttach()/Detach() pair to the app.

CU, ANdy

--
= Andreas Beck                    |  Email :  <andreas.beck@ggi-project.org> =