  From: Brian S. Julin <bri@tull.umassp.edu>
  To  : 'ggi-develop@eskimo.com' <ggi-develop@eskimo.com>
  Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 12:30:02 -0400 (EDT)

Re: Some precision about raster operation (Was RE: some though about raster operations)

------_=_NextPart_001_01BEA07C.5DDD3F50

On Mon, 17 May 1999, BERNARD Sebastien wrote:
> Another thing I can do, is to get a direct buffer, and write my blitOp for
> every kind of possible target.

Well, if you were to do that, then with your code we're one step further
towards having it implemented in LibGGI2D, wouldn't we?  :-)

--
Brian

------_=_NextPart_001_01BEA07C.5DDD3F50--