  From: Ketil Froyn <ketilf@ifi.uio.no>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Sun, 16 May 1999 17:48:42 +0200 (MET DST)

Re: XGGI & keymaps

On Sun, 16 May 1999, Andreas Beck wrote:

> > Backspace and Delete have the same keycode... I don't like that. Neither
> > will any other Norwegian, I suspect. I don't know about you Swedes and
> > Germans :)
> Hmm - that doesn't happen for me. They have different codes. 130 and 135
> to be precise.
>
> Do you happen to have those mapped to the same symbol on your linux
> console ?

Argh, I knew it was my fault :) How do I check that? Both of them work
like a backspace on my console.

> > keycode xxx	= bar	paragraph
> That would mean we'd need "|" as well - right ?

I hope you're not asking me ;> I was able to map a bar to other keys. But
that probably wasn't what you meant.

> P.S.: Marcus - I attach an updated .de_de keymap that corrects two slight
> glitches. You'll probably want to include them in 1.6.1.

I'll send in the .no_no when I have it working :) Maybe someone else will
need it someday.

Ketil Froyn
--
He who Laughs, Lasts.