  From: Ketil Froyn <ketilf@ifi.uio.no>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Sun, 16 May 1999 13:43:16 +0200 (MET DST)

XGGI & keymaps

Hi.
Back with more complaints that are probably just my own fault ;>
I've been setting up a norwegian keymap, and now I'm more or less done.
There are only a few problems I've been having:

Backspace and Delete have the same keycode... I don't like that. Neither
will any other Norwegian, I suspect. I don't know about you Swedes and
Germans :)

The key to the left of '1' and over 'Tab' doesn't even give xev a
reaction. Can I do something about that? When I press it, nothing happens.
I know for a fact that the key works under XFree_SVGA. It should be
something like
keycode xxx	= bar	paragraph

PrintScreen doesn't have a keycode either (like the one above).

And last, the MS-keys on both sides have the same keycode. Perhaps this i
is normal, I don't know.

Now, this and an accelled XGGI is all I want, and I'll be set :)
Thanks.

Ketil Froyn
--
He who Laughs, Lasts.