  From: James Simmons <jsimmons@edgeglobal.com>
  To  : Bob Barry <bobb@adsme.co.za>
  Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 15:11:04 -0400 (EDT)

Re: Multiple ATI Video Cards

Their was a a recent patch on teh fbdev list but it didn't really solve
the problem with mutliheadedness. Me and Mares are working on it this
weekend. I hope to get something functional in the next few weeks. It will
be part of kernel 2.3.x. In fact the newset version of the input drivers
have a quick fix for multiheadeness. It still needs work. The problem is
teh console code isnt designed for multiheadedness.