  From: Andreas Beck <becka@rz.uni-duesseldorf.de>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 23:24:07 +0200

Re: Gearing up for yet another GGI war at linux-kernel

> > Geez, this is _NOT_ meant to start a war or discussion on this mailinglist
> > as well. Instead I just merely want to point out what is going on so that
> > we _know_ about it.
> Users can make their own choices as to whether to run the mainstream kernel
> or KGI.  I'm not even considering writing any kgicon drivers at this point.

Same feeling here. I do not care about the Linux kernel, and the folks there
can do what they want. The KGI sources are there, and if they want to use
them, feel free.

But _I_ will not write any code for the Linux kernel to make use of KGI,
except if I feel some personal need for it for testing purposes, my own
private use or similar.

So if we don't find someone here, that would like to take the challenge,
we should better tell the folks there to stop worrying.

CU, ANdy

--
= Andreas Beck                    |  Email :  <andreas.beck@ggi-project.org> =