  From: BERNARD Sebastien <sebastien.bernard@cegetel.fr>
  To  : 'ggi-develop@eskimo.com' <ggi-develop@eskimo.com>
  Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 16:55:30 +0200

RE: Troubles with ggiSetEvent

See my last post :
why not having some ggi_input_t that maps to gii_input_t.
When you need to get some input from the target just do :
	MyInput = ggiGetInput(MyVisual);
Then play with MyInput.
Of course, some visual won't have such a input device (like memory for
example).
So you have to check the result of the function.
By the way, it is normal that the opening of the visual automagically opens
a ggi_input ?
What are the criteria to select the correct input associated with the visual
?