  From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Niklas_H=F6glund?= <niklas@canit.se>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 13:48:35 +0200

Re: svgalib configuration for GII mouse input

On Sun, May 09, 1999 at 04:12:09PM +0200, becka@rz.uni-duesseldorf.de wrote:
> > No, I haven't configured my mouse. The problem was knowing where to
> > configure it. SVGAlib's config files didn't occur to me :)
>
> We should document that in a prominent place ...

I think it's very confusing that GII uses svgalibs configuration
files. A decent way of doing this would be to let configure detect the
mouse and make install install a file in /usr/local/etc/ggi/ with
information on what mouse to use. That's the place I (and probably
many others) look for configuration related to GGI.

--
						Niklas