  From: David Joffe <djoffe@icon.co.za>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 22:45:46 +0200

Re: win32 port?

On Fri, 05 Mar 1999, Evan Martin wrote:
>If I were to write something like that, would it only need to
>be api-compatible, or would it be worth the effort to port the
>source, including features like the loading of modules?

Personally my feeling would be to go with just an API-compatible port. I was
myself thinking of doing something like this. But I'm afraid I may not have
time.

 - David

David Joffe             djoffe@icon.co.za
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Lofts/2018/
"Tip of the day: You can avoid neck injury and eyestrain at work
 by just quitting your job and finding one that doesn't involve
 computers in any way."  - LinuxFocus, March 1998