  From: Marcus Sundberg <mackan@stacken.kth.se>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 03:08:01 +0200

LibGGI 2.0beta2 release imminent - please test

Hi,

In case you missed my note in a previous posting LibGGI 2.0beta2 is
scheduled for release on Thursday or Friday this week.

Please try to test it as much as you can.

I have tested compilation and basic features on Linux glibc2.1,
FreeBSD 3.1, OpenBSD 2.5 (all x86), Digital Unix (alpha) and
Solaris 5.6 Sparc (I've fixed the libtool bug now). It works nicely
on all of them, but more extensive testing and testing on other
platforms and OSes are wanted.

Also be sure to try out Andy's cube3d demo which comes with LibGGI
- it's really awesome. And speaking of awesome, XGGI 1.6.0 will
also be released at the same time with some major improvements over
the previous versions.

        Marcus Sundberg        | http://www.stacken.kth.se/~mackan
       Stockholm, Sweden       |   E-Mail: mackan@stacken.kth.se