  From: Steffen Seeger <s.seeger@physik.tu-chemnitz.de>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 10:39:33 +0200 (MEST)

Re: new mailing lists

There seem to be some problems...

Anyway, in order to reduce my mail traffic, I am

>  ggi-3d-subscribe@kludge.org

Not subscribed yet. May be when KGI is stable enough to work on it.

>  ggi-announce-subscribe@kludge.org

Reply:

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at sparky.eaze.net.

<ggi-announce-subscribe@kludge.org>:

>  ggi-kgi-subscribe@kludge.org

Subscribed.

>  ggi-misc-subscribe@kludge.org

Subscribed.

>  ggi-user-subscribe@kludge.org

Not subscribed.

>  Jonathan, I can't subscribe to ggi-announce.
>  Could you please verifiy that it exists?

The same for me. Please work that out. On the other hand,
we can use ggi-develop@eskimo.com to do announces. What about that?

			Steffen

----------------- e-mail: seeger@physik.tu-chemnitz.de -----------------