  From: becka@rz.uni-duesseldorf.de
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 14:37:07 +0200 (MEST)

Re: LibGGI updates - please test

HI !

> The demos of _my_ library (ftp://ftp.ggi-project.org/pub/ggi/misc/3dtk/)
> has mouse support added by Andy. But when I press or release a mouse
> button, nothing happens. That works on Andy's machine.

Didn't you get my Email ? The problem is, that the mouselook variable needs
to be declared "static".

> BTW: I have a PRIMAX Rainbow 3-button Mouse. It's a serial
> (for DB-9 connector) multiprotocol mouse (compatible with Microsoft and
> Mouse Systems).

It might be a problem with your third (middle) button not being recognized
correctly. Please check that with libggi/programs/util/inputdump.

CU, ANdy

--
= Andreas Beck                    |  Email :  <andreas.beck@ggi-project.org> =