  From: Christoph Egger <Christoph_Egger@t-online.de>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 22:30:53 +0100 (MET)

Re: compiler error on libggi3d

On Fri, 26 Mar 1999, Jon M. Taylor wrote:

> On Fri, 26 Mar 1999, James Simmons wrote:
>
> > We should change the name of glib.h. Thats the name of a gnome header
> > file.
>
> 	That's what glib.h is.  LibGGI3D requires GLib, which was split
> off from GTK+ a while back an now is a standalone general-purpose C
> algorithms library.  I guess I should have autoconf check for GLib and
> Meschach... but LibGGI3D is broken right now anyway.

I suggest, you look at one of my archives at
ftp://ftp.ggi-project.org/pub/ggi/misc/3dtk . There are archives and
patches for my 3d-library. I will include it into the libggi3d in future.
I think, that's one way to make libggi3d more independent of GLib.

Cheers,

Christoph Egger
E-Mail: Christoph_Egger@t-online.de