  From: Brian Julin <bri@forcade.calyx.net>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 18:42:11 -0500 (EST)

GGPG updated

Some updates to the GGPG.  A chapter on basic hardware access concepts
in the Hardware Programmers Guide, and a sneak preview of the
GGI Extension HOWTO (it still needs a bit of rearrangement as
to where it assumes extensions will be built, and a little more work
is needed on GGIExtensionHelper before I release it.)  Read...
Comment...  Contribute.

http://www.calyx.com/~bri/projects/GGI/GGPG/

--
P.C.M.C.I.A. stands for "Plastic Connectors May Crack If Adjusted"
                                                             -- me