  From: Christian Reiniger <warewolf@mayn.de>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 15:52:44 +0100

ATI specs

Hi all,

Yesterday I asked an ATI support person at CeBit about Linux support
(especially for the latest cards, 2d *and* 3d) and he said that "the
info is in the newsgroups, now we have to see what's being made of
it" (not his exact words and he had a strong scandinavian accent so I'm not
sure I understood it 100% - but I repeated my question, so the chances are
high)
That sounds as if either the specs or the info on how to get them are out
there. Do you know more about it? (No, I don't know which NGs)

Cu
	Christian