  From: Thomas,Trevor <trevor.thomas@cdott.com>
  To  : 'ggi-develop@eskimo.com' <ggi-develop@eskimo.com>
  Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 14:31:22 -0500

RE: Libggi Install problems.

> It's a makefile bodge.
>
> Open /usr/src/ggi-v.e.r/degas/lib/libggi/include/ggi/internal/Makefile.am
> remove dlprotos.h from the list of files.
>
> Rerun autogen.sh in the libggi top-level directory, and rerun configure.
then make again.

> --
> Tristan Wibberley

Hey I tried that and after some upgrades autoconf ->2.13 I had some
different problems.
When I run aclocal -I . from autogen.sh it gives me the errors

aclocal: configure.in: 11: macro 'AM_DISABLE_STATIC' not found in library
aclocal: configure.in: 61: macro 'AM_PROG_LIBTOOL' not found in library

where are these libraries espoused to be ??
Or any other suggestions would be great...
Thanks

Trevor

Trevor Thomas
Computing Devices Canada