  From: Jon M. Taylor <taylorj@ecs.csus.edu>
  Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 14:00:00 -0800 (PST)

fbset updated

	I have comitted the newest fbset sources (1-19-99) to GGI CVS.  fbset
is now being maintained out of its own CVS tree somewhere, but maintenance
and enhancement of this essential utility has been so erratic and minimal
over the past years that I'd feel more comfortable having GGI keep our own
copy in our own CVS for the time being.  That way, we can make what changes
we need to right away and easily generate diffs to send to the original
authors if they want them.

Jon

---
becoming one with God.'