  From: Marcus Sundberg <mackan@stacken.kth.se>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Sun, 07 Mar 1999 22:19:44 +0000

Re: Latest development snapshot has problems...

Samuel A. Falvo II wrote:

> > Well, I would have noted if someone had said they ported KGI to
> > another OS, believe me. ;-)
>
> Well, Andreas seems to have done it.

He's to secretive about it to be counted. ;)

> I'm going to take his suggestion and
> review the two include files he mentioned.  GOsh, I hope that it's not
> overly Linux dependent.  That would stink for me.  :(  I don't have mmap(),
> nor anything even remotely related to it.  :-)

It's gotten a bit better since I separated out the Linux specific
things from the include files, but I'd recommend you to use Steffens
new KGI instead, as the current KGI will be more or less thrown
away when that is ready.

        Marcus Sundberg        | http://www.stacken.kth.se/~mackan/
       Stockholm, Sweden       |   E-Mail: mackan@stacken.kth.se