  From: Andreas Beck <Andreas.Beck@ggi-project.org>
  To  : #!/usr/bin/entropy --why-me <davidws@csmctmto.interpoint.net>
  Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 11:02:51 +0200

Re: Frames in SVGA

> 	I am trying to set ggi_mode.frames to 2 using display-svga. Is it
> possible to havce multiple frames when using svga under linux? I am also
> having problems with display-memory. When I write to display memory then
> cross blit to display-vga it doesn't seem to work well.

Sorry, I don't know much about the SVGA target, as I can't use it (won't
work). I've forwarded your request to the mailing list.
Hope the folks there remember to CC you on answers. Otherwise please check
the ML archives, which are on http://www.ggi-project.org/ .

CU, Andy

--
= Andreas Beck                    |  Email :  <andreas.beck@ggi-project.org> =