  From: Marcus Sundberg <mackan@stacken.kth.se>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Sat, 26 Jun 1999 10:22:46 +0000

Re: [Christoph_Egger@t-online.de: New lib in CVS]

Brian S. Julin wrote:

> On Sat, 26 Jun 1999, Andreas Beck wrote:
> > It demonstrates how to write extensions.
>
> Coolness -- is this in a final form...

More or less, but some changes will have to be made to the extension
mechanism to fix a recently discovered bug when detaching extensions.
This may or may not change the prototype for ggiExtensionLoadDL().

> i.e. does it provide the
> desired skeletal autoconf and /etc/ggi structure,

Yes, the autoconf stuff should be fine to use as reference material.

> so I could use
> it to complete GGIExtensionHelper.pm, or does it need more work and I
> should wait a bit?

What is GGIExtensionHelper.pm anyway?

        Marcus Sundberg        | http://www.stacken.kth.se/~mackan/
       Stockholm, Sweden       |   E-Mail: mackan@stacken.kth.se