  From: Ketil Froyn <ketilf@ifi.uio.no>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 15:48:55 +0200 (MET DST)

Re: ggi acting up?

On Thu, 24 Jun 1999 becka@rz.uni-duesseldorf.de wrote:

> > > I recognise this. I don't know for sure what I did to solve it, but it
> > > might have been upgrading glibc or egcs.
> > Hmm... I'm running RH6.0 with the glibc and egcs that came with them.
> > Perhaps that is what has done this, I think I compiled GGI only with
> > RH5.2...
> You upgraded ? Make sure you have killed all config.cache files. They
> might lead to false decisions on include files and such.

I deleted it about 50 times before I was able to make it see that I have
glide installed now. :) But I think I've recompiled ggi and not gii. Is
that a problem? I can't look at it until sunday, but if that's a problem I
can see if this is fixed by recompiling gii too.

Ketil Froyn
--
He who Laughs, Lasts.

http://www.ifi.uio.no/~ketilf/