  From: Emmanuel Marty <core@ggi-project.org>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 20:48:00 +0200

Re: Job offers: what I have been doing for the past year.

Rodolphe Ortalo wrote:

> > Revelation #3
> > room, and sunny south france, 5 km away from the beach,
>
> Revelation #3.2 : Unfortuntaly, the guys of this city spend
> too much time on the beach and don't know to play rugby.

Well, what is better to attract developers, the fact there
is a rugby team, or a beach? ;)

> Furthermore, typically, that's the second fanciest town
> in that area... but of course, they won't agree.

Mmmm.. *ponders* No, I won't :-)

> May I ask a question (just to try to motivate yet-another-
> revelation): why do mention this facts just right now ?
> Is there some competition somewhere? ;-)

Oh, no - well, there is always competition, not exactly in
what we're doing but there will always be - but that's not what
motivated this. We just spent the past year quietly developing
our thing and now that it is starting to work, we are collecting
funds and hiring people, so we have to talk about it some way
or other ;)

Rodolphe, we have in mind to approach the LAAS at some point
in the future when we need extreme torture testing, by the way :)

--
Emmanuel