  From: Garrett B <mongoose@wpi.edu>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 14:56:53 -0500

Re: ggi rox

On Thu, 17 Jun 1999, Andreas Beck wrote:
> > i just needed some graphical output to visualize the output
> > of my numerical differential equation approximation simulation ;)))
> > in the past i used DOS+borland+bgi for this.
> > but since GGI i can now finally do this on linux too !
>
> *grin* I'm doing similar things with it (visualizing measurement data) :-)
> Funny.

    Im making another scorched earth clone to learn linux. Im trying to
make my transition from Windows to Linux now. Its amazing how a huge API like
DirectX doesn't even have a simple function for drawing a horizontal line. And
debugging a directX app was impossible unlike GGI with DDD. aaahh I love
DDD.....