  From: Denis Oliver Kropp <dok@fischlustig.de>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 23:54:24 +0200

Re: libGGI on matroxfb with Mystique

Marcus Sundberg´s crap from Mit, 16 Jun 1999:

> Yes, as of LibGGI 2.0beta2.1 matroxfb is hardware accelerated.

How is it possible, It even works for a normal user.
Are the accelerations in matroxfb?

> But the results are strange - unless you use very small boxes
> Xlib should be _much_ faster than X on a Matrox card.

even big boxes are very small,
i use XFree 3.9Ps, maybe it is unaccelerated,
I will try 3.3.3.1 tonight.

I looked at ggiCrossBlit and hoped that it provides screen to screen blit.
But the examples only show mem_vis->screen_vis.
Is it impossible?

Should I use ggiCopyBox and put the source images into the
lower region of the screen (I mean virtual resolution higher than real).

Also: What about blit with colorkeying? I need to blit transparent images.
And: Alpha shaded rectangles? (possible, hardware?)

--
Denis Oliver Kropp (dok)
+ Fischlustig +

ClanBomber, the kick ass game that uses kick ass Clanlib.
www.fischlustig.de/clanbomber	www.clanlib.org

Justice, n.:        A decision in your favor.