  From: mongoose@ms241739.users.mindspring.com
  To  : Garrett B <mongoose@wpi.edu>
  Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 12:32:59 -0400 (EDT)

Re: Professional graphics

On Wed, 16 Jun 1999, Garrett B wrote:

>  What do proffessional companies use to do graphics for games in linux? Like
>for example Lokis? Do they use a specific library, or do they just use X?

I have wondered myself, gimp + blender is a pretty good package.  However
they may be using sgi or even *gasp photoshop on win32 for the gfx
designers.  I've never seen Lokis, sorry. You can use the developemnt kits
for the graphics formats if you want. =)

Oh, btw - I *love your nickname.  =)

later,
Terry ( the other Mongoose )

| BotShop     http://www.planetquake.com/botshop    |
| Personal    http://www.westga.edu.com/~stu7440    |
|    Alita is running linux 2.2.9 w/ DoS fix        |