  From: Steffen Seeger <s.seeger@physik.tu-chemnitz.de>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 14:36:39 +0200 (CEST)

Re: GGI and Hurd: Stefan Seeger, what else do you need?

> Hi. Tell me what else you need to get GGI on Hurd rolling.

Currently I am downloading the HURD stuff and trying to get it working.

If you are seriously going into a KGI-on-HURD port, I suggest you get
a Permedia2 based board (they are quiet cheap now).

Have you found someone who knows how the issues I asked in my last mail
are handled?

> P.S. Rolling rolling rolling. Let's get GGI on Hurd rolling.

Ok, I will try to get a HURD system running this week.

			Steffen

----------------- e-mail: seeger@physik.tu-chemnitz.de -----------------