  From: David L. Bilbey <dlbilbey@mtu.edu>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 12:59:17 -0400 (EDT)

Re: Game SDKs

Thanks for the help everyone.  It looks like I'm going to go with ClanLib
after all.  The latest version, which supports GGI according to the web
site, was released today.

Bilbey

--
"When I think of all the arguments Marta and I have had, I realize how
silly most of them were.  And it makes me wonder why she wanted to argue