  From: Aaron Van Couwenberghe <vanco@sonic.net>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 07:37:04 -0700

Re: Massive GGIMesa update

On Wed, Jun 09, 1999 at 07:50:41PM -0700, Jon M. Taylor wrote:
> 	First, all GGIMesa development has been moved to the experimental-1
> Mesa CVS branch because that branch has been autoconfed by Thomas Tanner.
> This has resulted in such a dramatic improvement in my ability to make
> GGIMesa work like other GGI extension libs that I cannot do without it.  In
> the three days since I switched to the experimental-1 branch, I have been
> able to implement essentially every GGIMesa feature I wanted.  Thomas, you
> are a saint.  You saved my life.

Awesome. Anyway, I'm going to check out the CVS sources today and attempt
to build some packages. If everything works, I'll upload them to master.

--
..Aaron Van Couwenberghe... ..vanco@sonic.net.. ..aaronv@debian.org....
        Berlin:                 http://www.berlin-consortium.org

There are three kinds of people: those who can count, and those who can't.