  From: Andreas Beck <becka@rz.uni-duesseldorf.de>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 23:55:37 +0200

Re: kgicon TNT2 diff

> 	this diff lets the nvidia riva kgi driver detect tnt2 ultras
> 	i patched this from someone elses house, and installed the module
> 	on my own computer, so i don't know how my screen will look
> 	but it loaded and detected the nvidia tnt2 ultra

Please be careful with such tests. Graphics hardware is one of the few
things you can actually damage physically by wrong programming.
Monitors are pretty safe by now, but the RAMDACs are often not secured
against overclocking.

Other than that, I'm pretty interested in the results of the experiment.

CU, ANdy

--
= Andreas Beck                    |  Email :  <andreas.beck@ggi-project.org> =