  From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Peter_=C5strand?= <altic@lysator.liu.se>
  To  : Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@debian.org>
  Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 00:28:02 +0200 (MET DST)

Re: Monitor-definition

> Since when is the millennium capible of sync on green??  That would have
> seriously saved my bacon some time ago if it could have been done!

All Millenium and even Mystique cards are (I am told) capable of
sync-on-green. But I had a _lot_ of trouble before I got this information.
If i remember correctly, I saw it by accident on
http://www.xfree86.org/3.3.3.1/MGA3.html

> I have a script for converting XF86 modelines into fb.modes entries, but
> I'm not sure that's what you need.

Neither am I :-) Is it the one included in degas, modeline2fb by Patrick
Reynolds?

Peter Åstrand <altic@lysator.liu.se>, http://www.lysator.liu.se/~altic
Master of Science student in Computer Science and Engineering