  From: Andreas Beck <becka@rz.uni-duesseldorf.de>
  Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 20:35:04 +0200

Signing off for 2 weeks ...

Hi folks !

I'll be unavailable from tonight until the 20th for a 2 week vacation in
northern Africa. As always for any important decisions related to GGI,
Marcus is in charge.

CU, Andy

P.S.: As there was demand for sprites and stuff recently on the list, and I
haven't seen other code yet, I'll upload my design study for a bob/sprite
lib/extension LibBSE (still not sure, if one shouldn't split it up further)
somewhere to ftp.ggi-project org. Probably "misc". I contains a pretty much
full featured Blockout type game, so if anyone likes those (s)he can have
some fun ... :-)

P.P.S.: ISDNfax folks can safely ignore the GGI related stuff - just to
notify you of my vacation :-)

--
= Andreas Beck                    |  Email :  <andreas.beck@ggi-project.org> =