  From: Chris Dion <chris@newpublishing.com>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 12:26:05 -0300

Re: newbie question

I just tried subscribing again, and got this reply from
ggi-user-subscribe@kludge.org

 Hi. This is the qmail-send program at showroom.eaze.net.
 I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
addresses.

 <ggi-user-subscribe@kludge.org>:

Perhaps the mail server is temporarily down.  The ggi-user list archives
contain very few messages, could the list have be taken down for lack of
interest/trafic?

Thanks for the quick reply,

Chris Dion