  From: Brian S. Julin <bri@tull.umassp.edu>
  To  : Michael Gersten <michael@stb.info.com>
  Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 08:33:01 -0400 (EDT)

Re: Help needed installing GGI/GII

On Tue, 27 Jul 1999, Michael Gersten wrote:
> HELP!
> I cannot even begin to play with this currently.
> After reading the mailing lists, I tried running autogen.sh, but it didn't help.

Just a long shot, but did you also run ./configure after running
autogen.sh?  And I assume you checked /usr/local/include/ggi/,
not just /usr/local/lib/ggi/?

If none of that works you may have an old crusty autoconf or something.  You
might also want to use prepackaged binaries if you don't have time to play
with it.

--
Brian