  From: Andreas Beck <becka@rz.uni-duesseldorf.de>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Sat, 3 Jul 1999 10:14:59 +0200

Re: mouse problems with latest release

> > > I have set up ~/.ggi/input/linux-mouse like this:
> > > msc,/dev/gpmdata
> > Huh? This won't do anything useful.
> In that case it should be taken out of inputs.txt:
> Optional:

That's an arguments string. It's what you give when setting the mouse up via
environment variable arguments or explicit giiOpen();.

> Anyway, now that I almost have it working, I just want to complain some
> more ;>
> 1: I can't drag a window from one screen to another.
> 2: It's not easy making a window get focus on the other screen. I use
> enlightenment, and I use 'sloppy-focus'. When I go to the other screen, I
> have to open an enlightenment menu before I can give the window focus for
> some reason.

That's a WM error I'd say. I can understand that, though, as multi-head
setups are not too common, and enligthenment is one of the newer
windowmanagers.

More in the next Message,

CU, Andy

--