  From: Brian S. Julin <bri@tull.umassp.edu>
  To  : Dominique ROUSSEAU <rousseau@neuronnexion.com>
  Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 22:30:28 -0400 (EDT)

Re: Anybody with IR input for libgii ??

On Fri, 16 Jul 1999, Dominique ROUSSEAU wrote:

> If anybody has knowledge about making libggii input drivers and/or want
> to help, I welcome everything :o)

Vojtek's linux-input kernel drivers seem to have some keysyms defined for
CD controller stuff like "play" "fast forward" and such.  I do not know if he
grabbed these from some sort of unicodish substandard or made them up
himself, but it might be worthwhile asking him or just integrating his
rather than generating yet another set.

His e-mail is:  Vojtech Pavlik <vojtech@ucw.cz>.  I've don't have the URL
to his patch directory I'm afraid but it's in the latest KGI source tree
on Steffen's site in one of the documentation files, README.install I think.

--
Brian