  From: Marcus Sundberg <mackan@stacken.kth.se>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 22:27:32 +0000

Re: Mouse pointer extension: request for API :)

Steve Cheng wrote:

> I get many requests for some way to 'show' the mouse cursor or change it
> in some way.  I'm tired of telling people "this isn't supported in
> LibGGI, etc, etc.", so someone who is familiar with the issues (e.g.
> what kind of cursor is supported on X target...) please write and post a
> simple API spec and I'll hack something up.  Keep it simple, we can
> improve it later.

My discussion with Andy about this issue will continue when he gets
back.

So far only the X and Xlib targets can support a cursor, so there's
really no rush in implementing a cursor extension.

        Marcus Sundberg        | http://www.stacken.kth.se/~mackan/
       Stockholm, Sweden       |   E-Mail: mackan@stacken.kth.se