  From: Kien Pham <xengren@yahoo.com>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 21:02:20 -0400 (EDT)

Re: Extensions

--- Marcus Sundberg <mackan@stacken.kth.se> wrote:
> Kien Pham wrote:
> >
> > What's the reasoning behind the multiple attachments
> for
O.K. Why did you design the GGI extension interface to
allow
multiple attachments. What's the reasoning behind this
if all it does is increment a counter after the first
attachment?
> > extensions? I would find a isAttached() function much
> more
> > useful.
I know what I'm doing, I'm just trying to figure out why
you did things the way you did. No docs. :( Anyways, I
append structures to the visual using the normal
extensions interface in a linked-list fashion. The only
thing I need is the determine whether or not the list is
empty or unitialized. Thus, an isAttached() function would
serve that purpose. After it is initialized, I can proceed
to add nodes to the link list...etc.
                            ~K.P.

P.S. Forgive me if I'm not clear, this is the second night
without sleep and too much programming.