  From: Ketil Froyn <ketilf@ifi.uio.no>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 08:40:17 +0200 (MET DST)

Re: GGI on NetBSD/FreeBSD ?

On Thu, 15 Jul 1999 eric@jane.im.ntu.edu.tw wrote:

> Hihi!

Harharhar.

> 	I have just cvsed the latest libGGI source.
> 	The libGII compiles , and I installed it.
> 	When I tried to autogen.sh the libGGI ,
> 	it told me that the LibGII is not installed ..:p
>
> 	Is this problem due to my compilation on the FreeBSD 4
> 	platform or other tips I had not taken care of ??:)

Yes, you forgot to compile and install libgii first ;)
You have to download and install libgii, which in an input-library used by
libggi. It is also on the website.

Ketil Froyn
--
The angle of the dangle is proportional to the heat of the meat.

http://www.ifi.uio.no/~ketilf/
mailto:ketilf@ifi.uio.no