  From: Rodolphe Ortalo <ortalo@laas.fr>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 12:22:04 +0200

KGI Drivers: dali->degas transition

Hello,

If I remember well, we need to port drivers from dali to degas.
No ?
Furthermore, I am getting bored with a 320x200 resolution ! :-)

So, what's the status of the "Degas KGI drivers writer guide" ?
What about this fbcon<->KGI and its use of dali drivers ?
What should I do to have my Laguna board working again ?!!!

Rodolphe (who will hack that anyway sooner or later)

PS: Off-topic questions:
 - is there anyone having a Laguna (Cirrus Logic 5464 or 5465 chipset)
listening to the list ?
 - will a Voodoo-Banshee based card be worth the bucks (for my next
generation computer ?)