  From: Hartmut Niemann <niemann@cip.e-technik.uni-erlangen.de>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 10:02:08 +0200 (MESZ)

Re: Doc update

> > I have updated the libggi doc to reflect at least most of the recent
> > decisons, and I have added the libggi issues document to the
> > repository.
>
> Fine. Don't know, if they made it to the stable repository, though it
> shouldn't be a big deal - right ?
>
> CU,ANdy
>
> --
> Andreas Beck              |  Email :  <Andreas.Beck@ggi-project.org>

Oh, Andy, I see you don't set 'reply-to' any longer :-)

I do NOT want these changes in stable now. I document some API changes that
are actually not done yet. The old version was not so wrong anyway ...
No, please don't update the 'stable' doc tree.

Hartmut
--
Hartmut Niemann   --   niemann(a)cip.e-technik.uni-erlangen.de
http://cip2.e-technik.uni-erlangen.de:8080/hyplan/niemann/index_en.html [/ggi]