  From: Paananen Osmo <odie@cs.tut.fi>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Thu, 02 Jul 1998 10:57:23 +0300

Multiheaded Linux

> >  I don't know where the framebuffer device names will be used in, but
> >  my guess is that this wouldn't be as big problem as it is with disks.
> Yeah, no real problems.  (Having two will be rare, having three or more
> will be very rare indeed).

I already have two (vga+mda) and I most certainly will put in another VGA if
thats possible.

Last time I check (about three months ago) I tried to use Matrox Millenium I
and Matrox Millenium I cards together in order to get multiheaded.

Do I need two identical cards to get multiheaded?
Is there a document which describes what to do in order to get those three
displays running (2x vga + mda)?