  From: Andrew Apted <ajapted@netspace.net.au>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 21:43:30 +1000

Re: CVS and source

Hartmut writes:

>  Jeff,
>  You'r probably not the first one who stumbled across this ...
>  It looks like we have to be far more careful with the libggi documentation
>  changelog, where all of this should be documented.
>
>  AFAIK: libggi.h -> ggi.h, you guessed correctly.
>  ggiSetPaletteVec -> ggiSetPalette, with identical parameters and functionality
>  ggiKeyPoll: no idea. Andrew, did you change that?

Yeah, all the programs in the repository use ggiKbhit() (identical
functionality btw), and it seemed silly to have two names for the one
function in the libggi API.

It wouldn't be hard to put back (add a #define to ...), but seeing that
we're in "breaking things" mode, shouldn't we clean up little things
like this ?

Cheers,
                                               \  /
  Andrew Apted   <andrew@ggi-project.org>       \/