  From: Emmanuel Marty <core@suntech.fr>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Thu, 02 Jul 1998 07:36:18 +0000

Re: testing

Kenneth Johansson wrote:

> Hmm I have tried to sent to this list two times now.
> It was a gif attached so it was 50Kb. Is there some limit to the size??

Do not post actual files ; realize that one mailing list server would
have to forward your 50 K to maybe a thousand of addresses, and that not
everyone wants to be forced to download that, either.

Please put the file up on an ftp or http server instead, and post the URL, so
that interested people can then do the action of going there and
downloading it.

--
Emmanuel