  From: Jeff <jeff@pc-4374.bc.rogers.wave.ca>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: 31 Jul 1998 00:34:17 -0700

CVS and source

exactly how many people are developing using the libggi CVS source
tree as opposed to the stable/devel releases?  I found some apps that
NEEDED the CVS tree, so i wiped libggi from my system and am now setup
with a CVS version.......now PEGGY won't run and needs libggi.h, which
doesn't exist anymore....fine, ggi.h looks like a nice replacement for
it, but ggiSetPaletteVec and ggiKeyPoll don't exist anymore.....

which is safer/best for me to use for now?  both for compiling 3rd
party programs and my own personal development...

thanks