  From: Andrew Apted <ajapted@netspace.net.au>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 13:35:18 +1000

Re: a FAQ... been away for a while...

Emmanuel writes:

>  >         c) Is this a 'good thing' per se.
>
>  Well, bad thing is that we loose : countless hours of work on the KGI manager
>  (mainly Steffen's, and a more than reasonable count of mine, too) ;
>  console multihead

By "console multihead" I think Emmanuel means having two keyboards & two
videocards/monitors and thus allowing two people to use the one computer
at the same time.

But "normal multihead" of one person using two videocards/monitors is
supported by fbcon (albeit not perfectly yet).  Very handy, since I am
using my MDA monitor to insmod/rmmod the kgicon module and not have to
reboot when it trashes the VGA screen (which rmmod always does right
now :-().

Cheers,
                                               \  /
  Andrew Apted   <andrew@ggi-project.org>       \/