  From: Jason McMullan <jmcc@ontv.com>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: 30 Jul 1998 20:43:30 GMT

Re: a FAQ... been away for a while...

Emmanuel Marty <core@suntech.fr> wrote with confidence:
>An unattributed person said:
>>         d) What is happening with the erstwhile EvStacks ( now changed
>> name I know ).
>
> Not much. Jason has some real-life things to settle.. The display part will
> disappear from it anyway, but the evstacks should really be worked on..

  Well, most of the real-life problems have cleared up and I am
busy porting teh GGI Console (aka EvStacks) to the PowerPC
architecture. I should have something by the end of August.

  BTW: Steffen/Andreas - would you mind terribly if I pulled
      out the entire degas/os/Linux tree (evstacks) and
      put it on my own CVS server?

--
Jason McMullan - Linux - GGI - http://pepsi.visus.com/~jmcc

On the wonderful world of Microsoft Products:

  Why put fault tolerance in the OS, when it's
  already built into the User?
	-- Steve Shaw <nospamola_sbshaws@kc-primary.net>
	   comp.os.linux.advocacy